Sprinkler Systems Done Right!
Here at Carefree Lawn and Sprinkler, we pride ourselves on returning calls, being on time and getting the job done correctly.
Carefree Lawn Inc. has been providing excellent lawn irrigation and landscaping services since April of 2000. We currently serve over 350 residential, commercial, and property managers in western South Dakota and eastern Wyoming. Jarrett holds a South Dakota Underground Irrigation Contractors license through the SD Plumbing Commission, and has over 23 years of Landscape and Irrigation experience. As the owner of Carefree Lawn, he makes it a point to ensure that our staff of irrigation and landscape professionals perform their jobs with integrity, knowledge and professionalism.
In order to best serve our customers, we offer services ranging in scope from lawn irrigation service and installation, colorful plantings, sodding, top soil/amending, and excavation, to installing retaining walls, paver or concrete patios and other hardscape features. We work with you, the customer, to plan and design your project, whether it is adding trees or ornamental plants, installing a patio, retaining wall, or pathway, or installing an automatic irrigation system to simplify your lawn maintenance. A key to maintaining a beautiful lawn is proper watering. We specialize in installing and servicing sprinkler systems; repairing existing irrigation systems; and pre- and post-season maintenance.
Enjoy a Beautiful Lawn for Years to Come!
At Carefree Lawn, we work to give you timely, professional service for a beautiful lawn to enjoy for years to come. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality work at an affordable price, and we are happy to provide references to our workmanship and dependability. As your lawn irrigation and landscape professional, we guarantee that:
• Our staff will treat you with respect and integrity as we serve you.
• Our staff will have the proper training to do the job.
• We will have the proper equipment to do our job.
• We will inspect the work that our staff does and will correct any aspect of our work that you are not happy with.
• The presence of our staff will not detract from the look of your property or neighborhood.
• All new lawn and drip irrigation will have a 3-year warranty on Rainbird parts and a 1-year warranty on labor.
• All new planting material that has some type of automatic irrigation will have a 1-year warranty.
• You will receive an accurate invoice for the work you have approved, and the details of the job will be reflected on the invoice.